If you’re facing a hair drug test soon, you don’t need to worry that you’ll fail as long as you follow the advice in this article. Hair follicle screens are an accurate way for employers or government agencies to see your habits of drug use. These tests can detect drug use from up to 90 days ago. Because of hair tests’ long detection time, they’re much more difficult to pass than urine screens. It’s recommended that you use this article as your 2023 guide to help you pass any hair follicle drug tests.
What happens in a hair follicle drug test?
Drugs you have used get broken down by your body and metabolites are formed. These metabolites will pass through your bloodstream no matter how you used the drugs. All of the metabolites will then get embedded in your hair anywhere on your body.
For a hair test, 1.5 inch strands of your hair will be cut. If you don’t have enough hair on your head though, the person administering the test can take hair samples from anywhere on your body. Some people choose to shave all their hair off so it cannot be tested, but this must be done just before your test so it doesn’t have time to grow back. Body hair might show drug use from greater than 90 days before if you don’t shave very often, so keep this in mind too.
At home DIY Methods
You typically won’t have much notice of a hair drug test, so trying to let your hair naturally detox on its own isn’t going to help you pass. A natural detox will take a few months, so you’ll need another method to help you successfully pass the test if you have used drugs recently.
Shaving must be done just before your drug test so you don’t allow your hair time to begin growing back and chance being tested. While this seems like a reasonable option, it can raise lots of red flags to whoever is administering the test and whoever requested you to take it. If you do shave your hair, you may be placed on a probation period while it grows back and be asked to take a hair test once it does.
Bleaching your hair won’t work for most users because it doesn’t remove more than 30-40% of the drug metabolites in the hair follicles. This makes it a big risk to try on its own and is not recommended for this reason.
These DIY remedies will likely cause you to fail because there is no guarantee that they’ll work for you. Due to this, keep reading to see the guaranteed way to help you pass the test.
The Macujo method removes drug toxins from any kind of drug or alcohol and is the only permanent solution to toxin removal. Thousands of people have used this method successfully and have passed hair follicle tests. In order to be successful at passing your test, you need to be sure you use Macujo Aloe rid shampoo with this method.
Macujo Method Steps:
- Wash hair using Macujo Aloe Rid and rinse it out. Dry hair using a clean towel.
- Mix baking soda and warm water in large bowl until a marinara-like consistency. Make this very wet. Massage on hair for 5-7 minutes, then rinse out and towel dry.
- Saturate hair with Clean & Clear Astringent and massage into hair for 5-7 minutes. Wipe away any drips on your forehead and ears. Keep on hair for 30 minutes.
- Scrub hair using a small dab of Tide detergent for 3-7 minutes. This will feel abrasive. Avoid making this super sudsy/foamy when scrubbing. Rinse out completely.
- Wash hair using Macujo Aloe Rid and rinse out.
- Saturate hair with vinegar. Massage into hair and pat dry. Wipe forehead and ears if needed.
- Spray Clean & Clear Astringent on top of vinegar. Massage this in; it will tingle. Keep on hair for 30 minutes.
- Scrub hair with a dab of Tide for 3-7 minutes. Don’t make this too sudsy/foamy and rinse out fully.
- Wash hair with Macujo Aloe Rid so you don’t smell like vinegar or laundry detergent.
It‘s a must that you know exactly how to pass a hair follicle drug test in 2023. Using the Macujo method with Macujo Aloe rid shampoo is your only guarantee to get a pass on the test.